- Our boys’ soccer team are the FAI Connacht Champions! Congratulations! They will compete in the National Finals in the Aviva Stadium!
- Congratulations to our Second Class students who made their First Holy Communion on Saturday, May 11.
- Fifth Class will have another Cycle Right training on Tuesday, May 14.
- All parents are welcome to a talk on “Supporting Your Child’s Mental Health and Wellbeing” on Tuesday at 7:30 pm. Thanks to our Parents Association for organising this talk.
- Best wishes to our Sixth Class finalists in the Trócaire Game Changers competition. They will travel to The Helix in Dublin on Wednesday, May 15 for the National Finals.
- Thanks to one of our parents, Dariusz, from the NUIG Zoology Department, Second and Third Class students will visit the department and the Zoology Museum on Thursday, May 16.
Our sports stars are busy this week! Good luck to:
- Our basketball team in their match Tuesday, May 7th against The Jes
- Our girls’ Football team in their blitz on Thursday, May 9th in Mervue
- Especially to our boys’ soccer team in the CONNACHT FINALS in Castlebar on Thursday!
Best wishes to our Second Class children who will make their First Holy Communion on Saturday, May 11th. A reminder for parents that we will have a brief meeting in the school hall on Thursday, May 9th at 2 pm.
Well done to our athletes who won lots of medals at Community Games. Liam Murphy came 2nd in the 100m and 80m sprint- Under 14
Welcome back to school. We hope all families had a lovely Easter break.
- Fifth Class will have their first Cycle Right session on Tuesday, April 30th.
- On Wednesday, May 1st Fiona Griffin, Environmental Education Officer with Galway City Council, will visit our school to talk about Global Citizenship, with a focus on reducing litter and waste.
- Staff meeting Thursday, May 2nd: School finished at 1:20 pm for all classes.
- Parents of Junior Infants starting school in September 2019 are invited to an Information Meeting on Thursday, May 2nd at 8 pm.
- Best of luck to our boys’ soccer team in the FAI County Final in Thursday and to our boys’ football team in their Cumann na mBunscol blitz on Friday.